Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Yippee!!

Wow! What an exciting few weeks it has been here. Wedding, Wedding, Wedding mostly and some work and worry about the Verizon deal. The wedding was a great success. We think Tel & Sadie make a great couple. We also found out that we made the short list for Verizon and I mean short...They will be keeping our 4 stores and 2 in Jerome/Gooding area. The rest of the agents in Idaho will not have the opportunity to make the switch. I'm very grateful we have the chance. I'm also very grateful to be able to run. It helps me keep things sorted out.

My goal was to be caught up with my mileage before the wedding and I did it, actually a week early. I was able to put in some weeks of 30-35 miles so that really helped. That is a relief.

Weekly Total 20.31 Grand Total 673.86

No comments:

Post a Comment