Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Racing!!!


It's been another two weeks. Wow! how time flies when you are having fun. I got to race last Saturday in Moab. Racing is good. It's fun to be out there with so many like minded people and it pushes me to step it up. The run down the canyon along the Colorado River was beautiful and a nice downhill grade. Not too steep. I was most excited about the Kokepelli pin that they gave out as a PR pin. All first time runners got one. Finish time 2:11:02



Weekly Total 20.45
Grand Total 205.93

Weekly Total 19.27
Grand Total 225.20

4 comments:

  1. Woohoo! Way to go on your race. I am just over 100 miles for 2009, so I don't know if i will make a 1000 or not, but i'm on my way! Keep up the great running!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look like you were having your after run chills with your jacket & gloves on! Way to go MOM! I'm so proud!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow - what a woman!! I am so impressed.

    I'm bummed, though, that you probably drove right past my house on the way to Moab and we didn't get to see you. Oh well - next time!

    Love ya

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lorraine YOU ARE AMAZING!!! I just want to say thank-you for being such a great example, and congratulations on another amazing run. Your time was AWESOME!

    ReplyDelete